TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ZEE NATYA GAURAV PURASKAR 2023
ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) through its Channel “Zee Marathi” (Channel) is organizing “Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar 2023 (“Event”), which is Maharashtra’s most prestigious awards showcasing talents in live-theatre category. By means of terms and condition set forth herein the Company is providing an opportunity to talented theatre groups (“Participant”) to participate in the Event by submitting his/her entries on terms more particularly described herein below, which the Participant agrees to be unconditionally bound by
1. This competition is only for commercial & experimental theatre plays staged for the first time with new literature between January 01, 2022 and December 31, 2022
2. Participants are required to upload the censor certification of the new literature created for the theatre play being submitted for consideration.
3. Entries shall be accepted from 00:00 IST on December 01, 2022 till 17:00 IST on 10 January 2022.
4. Participating theatre plays should have competed at least 5 shows between the time span of 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 to be considered eligible for the Event.
5. Participants are required to upload at least 5 newspaper ads with respective 5 payment receipts of the venue used as proof/evidence of 5 shows of the theatre play being staged for audiences.
6. Shows that are resurrections/revivals of previously done theatre plays are not eligible for both, commercial and experimental category, participating theatre plays should have performed live shows in the time span of January 01, 2022 to December 31, 2022 to be considered eligible.
7. In case of translated, converted or oft translated theatre plays it is necessary to submit the name of the original writer and literature clearly in the entry form.
8. For both commercial and experimental theatre plays the duration should be within two and half hours and respectively.
9. Any two judges from the panel of selected judges by the Company at its sole discretion, shall be present for judging the entry.
10. The Participant shall provide 3 sets of the play script, summary and character list with cast names to the judges attending the theatre play.
11. All rights in the theatre play including but not limited to copyright, moral rights for all content, including but not limited to music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the Event.
12. Company shall not be responsible for any failure by a Participant to obtain the necessary authorisations. Participant warrant that his/her theatre play do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Participant shall fully indemnify the Company against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party.
13. The Company’s decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
14. Company its directors, officers and employees, shall not be responsible for any liability resulting from losses, delays, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
15. Writer NOC required stating that the play was first staged in 2022 and never before.