ZEE Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“Company”) through its Channel “Zee Marathi” (Channel) is organising “Zee Chitra Gaurav Puraskar 2019” (“Event”), which are Maharashtra’s most prestigious awards showcasing talents in film category. By means of these terms and condition set forth herein the Company is providing an opportunity to the talented filmmakers (“Participant”) to participate in the Event by submitting his/her film/movie on terms more particularly described herein below, which Participant agrees to be unconditionally bound by
- To participate in the Event each Participant shall be required to send (i)6 movie booklets, (ii)6 DVDs with watermark, (iii)6 audio CDs (iv)1 DVD of clippings in .mov format ; (v) film and song clippings in a hard drive, to Company’s office located at A-Wing, 18th floor, Marathon Futurex, NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
- The Participant shall be required to convert the cinema/film to digital and in .mov format. Entries received in any other format than the ones mentioned above shall not be considered valid.
- Expenses incurred to screen the movie/film (expect movie theatre rental expense) shall be borne by the participant.
- Films/movies with censor certificates dated between January 01, 2018 to December 31, 2018 shall be considered as valid entry for the Event.
- Entries shall be accepted from 00 :00 IST on December 01, 2018 till 17:00 IST on December 31, 2018, which can be further extended at the sole discretion of the Company.
- All rights in the film/movies including but not limited to copyright, moral rights for all content, including but not limited to music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the Event.
- Company shall not be responsible for any failure by a Participant to obtain the necessary authorisations. Participant warrant that their film/movies (and any material contained in their films, including, but not limited to, any clip) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Participant shall fully indemnify the Company against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party.
- The Company’s decisions are final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- Company its directors, officers and employees, shall not be responsible for any liability resulting from losses, delays, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.