1. Gul Shengdana Kut Ladu
As Children’s Day is nearing, we can’t wait to show the recipes Aamhi Saare Khavayye has in store for you. These delicious recipes will be devoured by your kids and loved ones. Have a look!
- 3 tsp milk
- 1 bowl peanuts
- 1 bowl fried khas khas
- 3 tsp clarified butter
- 1 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp Cinamon powder
- 1 bowl jaggery powder
1. Fry 1 bowl of peanuts on a frying pan. Once fried, cool them and take out the peel.
2. Grind the peanuts in the blender.
3. Grind 1 bowl of fried khas khas again in the blender. Mix the khas khas and peanut powder together.
4. Heat up 1 tsp of clarified butter in a pan and added to the above blend.
5. Add 1 tsp of nutmeg powder and 2 tsp of cinnamon powder in khas khas and peanut blend.
6. Add 2 tsp of milk (which is boiled and cooled) and 1 bowl of jaggery powder. Mix the blend properly and make laddoos out of it.
2. Poli Pizza
- 1 bowl shredded cheese
- 1 bowl bharangi chi bhaji
- 1 bowl onion
- 3 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1-2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic, chilli and ginger
1. Add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, chopped garlic, chilli and ginger in a frying pan. Then, add 1 bowl of chopped onion and bharangi chi bhaji.
2. Keep frying the above mixture. After some time, add 3 tsp corn, 3 tsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp soya sauce and 1-2 tsp salt.
3. Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook for some time.
4. In another pan, take a hardened chapati, spread the above bhaji on this chapati and sprinkle it with shredded cheese.
5. Let the chapati cook on the pan for a while. Your pizza is ready.
3. Veg Corn Pakoda Pav
- 1 bowl soaked moong dal
- 1 bowl chopped french beans
- 3 tsp besan
- 1 bowl chopped onion
- 1 bowl crushed corn
- 1 tsp garlic chutney
- 1 tsp green chutney
- 1/2 bowl chopped carrots
- 1/2 bowl chopped cauliflower
- 1 tsp tamarind chutney
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
1. Fry 1 tsp of cumin and coriander seeds together in a pan. Crush them together and take them in a bowl.
2. Take 1 bowl of soaked moong dal, add 1-2 tsp of water and grind it in a mixture.
3. Take the moong dal paste in a separate bowl. Add 1 bowl of chopped French beans, 1 bowl of crush corn, 1/2 bowl of carrot, 1/2 bowl of cauliflower, 1 bowl of onion, 2 tsp of coriander, 2 tsp crushed the coriander and cumin powder, 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1-2 tsp of chilli, 2 tsp of salt and 3 tsp of besan for binding.
4. Add 2 tsp of hot oil to this mixture. Blend it properly and make pakodas.
5. Deep fry these pakodas in a pan.
6. Apply garlic, chilli and tamarind chutney to the pav. Put the above pakodas in between the pav and savour it.
4. Coconut Mango Vadi with Chocolate Ganache
- chocolate ganache
- 2 bowls milk
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 bowl desiccated coconut
- 1/2 bowl sugar
- 1 bowl of mango pulp
- 2 tsp of dry fruits
- 1-2 tsp of clarified butter
1. Take 2 bowls of milk in a hot pan. Reduce the milk to 1 bowl.
2. Once the consistency of the milk thickens, add 1-2 tsp cinnamon powder, 1 bowl of desiccated coconut, 1/2 bowl sugar, 1 bowl of mango pulp, 2 tsp of dry fruits and 1-2 tsp of clarified butter.
3. Mix the above blend properly as the milk is reducing on the pan.
4. At the side, take a cake mould and add the above mixture in the mould.
5. Sprinkle this mixture with a layer of desiccated coconut and cool it.
6. Cut the cool mixture into cubes and pipe out the chocolate ganache.
5. Arbi Naan
- 1 bowl arbi bhaji
- 1/2 bowl onion
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1-2 tsp chilli
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 bowl maida
- 1/2 bowl milk
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3-4 tsp oil
- 2-3 soaked red chilli
- 3-4 garlic
1. Take 1 bowl of boiled, peeled and grated arbi bhaji (Taro Root).
2. Add 1/2 bowl of onion, 1-2 tsp of chilli, 1 tsp of garam masala, 1 tsp of chaat masala, 1 tsp of cumin powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder, 1 tsp of turmeric, 1 tsp of salt. Squeeze half lime on this mixture. Then, add 1/2 bowl of coriander and breadcrumbs along with 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
3. Heat up the pan with oil at the side.
4. Take a plate and sprinkle it with maida. Make tikki out of the above mixture and coat it with maida which on the plate. Deep fry the tikki in the pan.
1. At the side, take 1 bowl of maida, 1/2 bowl of milk, 1/2 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 3-4 tsp oil and water as per required. Mix these ingredients together and make a dough.
2. Let the ingredients soak for some time. Make naan from the dough.
1. For the sauce, take 2-3 soaked red chilli, 3-4 garlic. Add little water and grind the mixture. Then, add 2 tsp of mayonnaise, squeeze 1/2 lemon and add salt as per taste.
Finally, take the naan. Put some sauce and add the tikki.
Which of the above recipe are you planning to make this Children’s Day? Let us know your thought in the comments below.
Meanwhile, check out more such kid’s favourite recipes streaming free for you on ZEE5.