Enjoying Italian pasta in restaurants is a good break from our usual Indian cuisine. But, have you ever thought of making an equally delicious, easy-to-make pasta at home? Well, the chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye has curated an effortless recipe of Tex Mex loaded pasta for you. Check it out below!
Watch the video below:
Cooking time: 45-60 mins
- 1 bowl Nacho chips
- 1 bowl boiled pasta
- 1 bowl boiled rajma
- 1 bowl chopped onion
- 1 bowl tomato puree
- 1 bowl shredded cheese
- 1 bowl red, green and yellow bell peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maida
- 3 cubes of butter
- 1 bowl steamed corn
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno chillies
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon olives
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon jeere pud
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt and sugar, as per taste
- To prepare the sauce, heat up the pan and melt the butter in it. Add maida and 1 teaspoon of diced garlic and 1 bowl of onion.
- This is followed by adding black pepper powder, jeere pud and chilli powder. Reduce the flame, add some water (1 bowl) and tomato puree while you let it boil. Stir this mixture.
- Then, put salt, (1/2 teaspoon) seasoning powder, sugar and ((1/2 teaspoon) mixed herbs while you leave for 4-5 minutes until it boils.
- The sauce should be boiled until it thickens.
- In the other pan, add salt, remaining butter (1 cube), little garlic (1/4 teaspoon garlic), corn and coloured capsicum along with boiled rajma and 1/2 teaspoon of white and black pepper powder, mixed herbs and seasoning powder. Add salt according to your taste. Mix this well.
- Take some pasta and use it as the base layer. Add the tossed veggies, 1/2 teaspoon jalapenos chillies and 1/2 teaspoon coriander in it. Use the pasta again as the third layer.
- Finally, add tomato puree to this pasta. Don’t forget to sprinkle it with 1 bowl shredded cheese, 1 teaspoon olives and coriander.
- Bake the pasta at 180 degrees in the microwave for 10-12 mins.
- Once you take out the hot pasta, garnish it with nacho chips.
When are you going to try this mouthwatering dish? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, check out the delicious movie of Gulabjaam streaming on ZEE5.