Baking is an art that needs utmost patience and absolute perfection. Many of us are fascinated by this skillset but not everyone who cooks can bake. If you have been thinking to give baking a try then our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is here to help you to take the first step into the world of baking. Are you excited? Then let’s take a look at the recipe of Wheat Cake.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 1 hour 15 mins
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- Dry fruits
- Dark chocolate
- 1 tsp butterscotch essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups wheat flour, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt and mix it.
- Take another bowl and add 3 chopped bananas, 1 cup powdered sugar and beat them.
- Next add 1 tsp oil, 1 tbsp curd, 1 tsp butterscotch essence and beat it again.
- Now add the wheat flour to the mix using cut and fold method.
- Add 1 cup milk for texture.
- Take a cake mould and grease it with oil.
- Dust some wheat flour on the mould.
- Move the batter into the mould and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle dry fruits and dark chocolate for garnishing.
- Keep the tray in the oven on 120 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Once done, your wheat cake is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.