Having a paan after a meal is popular all over India as it completes the meal. But, have you ever thought of a tasty snack made from paan? You read it right, today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us how to make Vidyachya Pananchi Vadi. Take a look at the recipe below:
Cooking time: 20-30 mins
- 1 medium bowl fried khava
- 1 small cup powdered sugar
- 1 medium bowl grated coconut
- 2 tbsp dry fruits
- 1 medium bowl minced betel leaves
- Cardamom powder
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Now 1 medium bowl add khava, 1 medium bowl grated coconut, 2 tbsp dry fruits and 1 bowl finely minced betel leaves.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Wait till the mixture reaches normal temperature.
- Now transfer the mix to a bowl and add 1 small cup powdered sugar in it.
- Take a plate and apply ghee on it.
- Spread the mix on the plate and sprinkle cardamom powder, cherry and dry fruits.
- Keep the mix in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is set, take out the plate and cut the vadi’s from it and serve it.
We are quite sure that many of you have heard this for the first time. Do try it in your kitchen and lets us know your feedback in the comments below.
For more interesting dishes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.