Wanting to have something light for lunch? Well, you also need to think about having something that will keep you energised all day long. Today our guest chef Naveena prepares Vegetable Cheese Salad which is tasty, has high proteins and can be prepared within just 15 minutes. Excited to know the recipe? Then here it is.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp shredded red cabbage
- 2 tbsp chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp cheese
- 1 tbsp spring onion
- 2 tbsp red, yellow and green capsicum
- 1 tbsp boiled corn
- 1 tbsp baby corn
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp red shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp shredded cabbage, 2 tbsp chopped carrot, 2 tbsp mixed capsicum, 1 tbsp baby corn, 1 tbsp boiled corn, 3 cherry tomatoes, 1 tbsp spring onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1 tsp black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Next, add 1 tbsp mayonnaise and 1 tbsp cheese.
- Your vegetable cheese salad is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.