You may be wondering what Carbonara means? Carbonara is an Italian recipe made with Pasta noddles, eggs, bacon and cheese. Today our guest chef Aart shows us a vegetarian version of this dish by using fresh cream instead of egg yolk. This international dish takes nothing more than 30 minutes as it can be made with three easy steps – Mix, Fry and Serve. So you need to mix the ingredients to make a sauce, fry it with noodles and serve it hot.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 bowl boiled noodles
- 2 tbsp chopped carrot
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tbsp mix capsicum
- 1 tbsp boiled and blanched mushroom
- 1 tbsp broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves
- cherry tomato for garnishing
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp shredded carrot
- salt to taste
- Take a mixer container and add 2 tbsp chopped carrot, 1 tbsp coriander, 2 garlic cloves, 2 green chillies and 2 tbsp fresh cream.
- Now grind it and make a fine paste.
- Take kadai and add 1 tbsp olive oil, carrot paste, salt to taste, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tbsp broccoli, 1 tbsp mix capsicum, 1 tbsp shredded carrot, 1 tbsp boiled mushroom, 2 tbsp water, 1 bowl noodles and saute.
- Turn off the flame and transfer the noodles to a dish and garnish it with cherry tomatoes.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.