If you have been any close to Instagram recently, then you will understand how much the youth loves the mythical one-horned creature called as an Unicorn. This animal, probably more known than the most famous celebrity, has clothes and food items inspired by him. So, jumping on this bandwagon, Aamhi Saare Khavayye shows an easy-to-make Unicorn Bubblegum drink for you to prepare at home! Before you get excited, take notes for the recipe!
Watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 15-30 mins
- 2 ice cream cones
- 1 bowl candies
- 3 teaspoons ice cream
- 1 bowl whipped cream
- 1 bowl melted white chocolate
- cotton candy
- 4-5 marshmallows
- 4-5 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 4-5 cashews
- 4-5 drops bubblegum essence
- tutty-fruity of different colours
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar coated fennel seeds
- Dip the pointed ends of the ice cream cones in white chocolate. Stick sugar coated fennel seeds on it.
Preparation for bubblegum shake:
- Grind 3 teaspoons of ice-cream, 2-3 drops of bubblegum essence, 3 teaspoons of strawberry crush, 2 teaspoons of castor sugar, 1 cup of milk and 3-4 cashews.
- After grinding it together, add the milkshake in two glasses. Top it with whipped cream and stick cotton candy on it.
- Sprinkle it with colourful candy and put the decorated ice cream cones on it.
So, when are you going to make this drink? Let us know in the comments sections.
Meanwhile, check out the movie Gulabjaam streaming on ZEE5 which is just as enticing as this shake.