Planning for a house party? Are you thinking of something healthy given that people have become really conscious these days? Here is a quick recipe that will leave your guests licking their fingers tips. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Tandoori Broccoli Balls. Without taking much of your time, let’s get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 to 40 mins
- Medium bowl shredded carrot
- Medium bowl bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp crushed paneer
- medium bowl crushed corn
- Medium bowl boiled broccoli
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tbsp butter.
- Add 1 tsp black pepper powder, medium bowl broccoli, medium bowl shredded carrot and medium bowl crushed sweet corn.
- Move the vegetables to a bowl.
- Add 2 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp crushed paneer, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1 tsp red chilli powder, half bowl bread crumbs and salt in the mix.
- Now add 1 cup of water and mix all the ingredients.
- Next, place a cup in the centre of the mixture.
- Take a piece of coal and burn it on flames.
- Keep the coal inside the cup and add butter on it.
- Quickly cover the bowl with a lid.
- Make small balls from the mixture and deep fry them in oil.
- Once they turn golden brown move it to a serving dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.