Do you know why sweet potatoes are highly consumed during fasting? Because this root vegetable is highly nutritious and has many benefits. In short, sweet potatoes not only strengthen your immune system but also promotes a healthy gut and improves brain function. Today our guest chef Snehal is showing us the recipe of Sweet Potato Kebab which is a fasting dish and can be made with five ingredients and within 15 minutes.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 boiled and mashed sweet potato
- 3 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1 tbsp sabudana powder
- 2 tbsp dry desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tbsp ghee on it.
- Now add 3 tbsp jaggery powder, 1 tbsp water, 1 tbsp Sabudana powder and 1 cup boiled sweet potato.
- Mix all the ingredients and let it cool.
- Now grease your hands with oil and make kebabs from the mixture.
- Next, take desiccated coconut in a dish and roll the kebabs.
- Once done, serve them in a dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.