Cutlets are loved by all age groups, especially children as it has crispy covering and delicious filling. Today our guest chef is going to show a cutlet recipe with a twist. These cutlets are made with Sweet Potato that adds a little sweet taste to the dish. You can also have this dish during fasting as it is made with jaggery, coconut and sweet potatoes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 boiled and mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup sabudana flour
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp raisins
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tbsp ghee, 2 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp jaggery powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1 tsp raisins, salt to taste and let it cool.
- Next, take a portion of mashed sweet potato and spread in the shape of a puri.
- Place the mixture of jaggery and coconut in the centre and cover it from all the sides.
- Now dip the ball in sabudana flour.
- Meanwhile, heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the cutlets in oil and serve them in a dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.