Bored with the old party snack options? If you love hosting house parties then we can understand the trouble you have to go through to come up with new ideas every time you have a party at your place. In that case, worry not, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is here to your rescue. Let’s learn the recipe of Stuff Bread Pocket that will totally impress your guests and keep them wanting for more.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp refined wheat flour
- 1 tbsp shredded carrot
- 1 tbsp shredded cucumber
- 1 bowl bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chakka (strained and drained curd)
- 3 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp mint leaf
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp pav bhaji masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp chakka, 1 tbsp shredded cucumber, 1 tbsp shredded carrot, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum, 5 to 6 mint leaf, 2 tsp fresh coriander, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Take another bowl and add 2 tbsp refined wheat flour, 1 tbsp corn flour, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp pav bhaji masala, 1 tsp coriander and salt.
- Add water to make a batter.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Take the bread slices and first dip them into the batter then dip them in the bread crumbs.
- Now deep fry the bread slices.
- Make a cut in the fried bread slices and add the stuffing.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup or chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.