Do you wonder ahow to make your kiddo’s favourite vegetable in a different form? While we are used to making batatachya kachrya and rassa very often, but if we tell you that you can try a new tasty recipe in your kitchen. Yes, you read that right. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Stuff Potato.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 small bowl shredded coconut
- 2 half boiled and scooped potatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 12 tbsp groundnut powder
- 1 tbsp onion garlic masala
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a kadhai and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp cumin, 2 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp asafoetida.
- Next add 1 tsp Kasuri methi, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tbsp groundnut powder and 1 tbsp grated coconut.
- Add 1 tbsp onion-garlic masala and 2 tsp salt.
- Add 1 small bowl shredded potato, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp sugar mix all the ingredients.
- Let the stuffing cool down to a normal temperature.
- Next, take two boiled and scooped potatoes.
- Add the stuffing in the potato.
- Now, take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp mustard seeds and 3 to 4 curry leaves.
- Fry the stuffed potatoes in the pan.
- Keep a lid on the pan and let it cook on steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once done garnish it with cheese and mint leaf and, serve it.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.