Do you like Mushrooms? If yes, then you might have tried the Mushroom Spinach Kofta in a fancy restaurant. It is surely worth every penny spent but what if we tell you that you can make this delicious dish at home. Yes, you read that right, today our guest chef is showing us the recipe of Stuff Mushroom Palak which has a crispy layer of spinach with a filling of flavoured mushroom. Take it from us, this dish won’t fail to impress your guests.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 tbsp Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp boiled and chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp boiled and shredded potato
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese
- 2 tsp roasted gram flour
- 2 tsp chopped tomato
- 2 tsp diced ginger-garlic-green chilli
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a frying pan and fry 2 tbsp mushroom on high flame.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add 1 tbsp shredded cheese, 1 tsp diced ginger garlic green chilli, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl and add 2 tbsp boiled and chopped spinach, 1 tbsp boiled and shredded potato, 1 tsp diced ginger-garlic-green chilli, 2 tsp chopped onion, 2 tsp chopped tomato, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp coriander and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients by adding 2 tsp roasted gram flour.
- Now add the mushroom filling inside the spinach mixture.
- Take 1 tbsp semolina in a dish and roll the balls for a crispy layer.
- Next deep fry the balls and serve them with chutney.
So, when are you planning to try this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.