Cooking meat is often referred to as a time-consuming job. Especially when it comes mutton, it takes more time than the other meat options like fish and chicken. But what if we tell you that our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is about to introduce you to a meat recipe that is delicious, tasty and also less time-consuming. Don’t believe us? Then take a look at the Bakri Eid special recipe of Steamed Mutton.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 1 bowl Mutton
- 1 bowl chopped onion
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tsp clove-cinnamon powder
- 2 tsp onion-garlic-red chilli powder
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add mutton pieces.
- Add two tsp turmeric powder and 2 tsp salt.
- Mix it nicely and keep it aside for margination for 15 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and add oil, medium bowl chopped of onion and marinated mutton.
- Keep the flame low and cover the pan with a lid for 20 minutes.
- Once done, add two tsp clove-cinnamon powder, two tsp onion-garlic-red chilli powder and 1 tbsp coriander.
- Cover the pan for five minutes and your dish is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.