The easiest way to convince your children to have pulses is to make cutlets! It is truly a blessing for every Indian mother. Today our guest chef Pournima is showing us the recipe of Spring Onion Vade which is made with mix pulses like moong, matki, masoor etc. Its crispy texture makes it a perfect party snack that can be prepared within 25 minutes.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 bowl of mix pulses (moong, matki, masoor, harbara, tur and urad)
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 green chillies
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Kokum
- Salt to taste
- Add 1 bowl of mix pulses to a mixer container and grind it. (do not make a fine paste)
- Once done transfer it to a bowl.
- Next, add 5 garlic cloves, 3 green chillies, 1 kokum and 1 tsp cumin in the mixer container and grind it.
- Take a bowl and add the pulses mix, green chilli mix, 2 tbsp chopped spring onion, 1 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp sugar and salt to taste.
- Now mix all the ingredients.
- Make vades from the mixture and deep fry them in oil.
- Serve the vade with tomato sauce or green chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.