You may have observed that many chefs like to experiment with the snack recipes because that is the time our tastebuds are wanting to try something new. Today our guest chef is showing us a special recipe which is named as Special Cutlets. This special ingredient is none other than mixed sprouts but we suggest you keep the special ingredient a secret if you wish to present this dish to your kids.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup boiled sprouts
- 1 boiled and mashed potato
- 2 tsp bread crumbs
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 2 tsp ginger garlic green chilli paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup mix sprouts, 2 tsp chopped onion, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste and salt to taste.
- Now mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Take another bowl and add 1 boiled and mashed potato, 2 tsp bread crumbs, salt to taste, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Make cutlets by filling it with sprouts mix.
- Take a frying pan and heat 2 tsp oil.
- Shallow fry the cutlets and serve them with tomato ketchup.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.