Looking out for a perfect appetiser to be served at your next house party? If your guests love Asian food, then we suggest you try the Shanghai Rolls. Stuffed with spicy schezwan noodles, fresh spring onions and cheese, these rolls will keep your guests licking their fingertips for sure. To try this delicious recipe, take a look at the step by step directions by our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 3 tbsp refined wheat flour
- 1 bowl boiled noodles
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions
- 2 tsp schezwan sauce
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Take a bowl and add 3 tbsp refined wheat flour, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt and lastly add water to make a dough and keep it aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Next add 1 tsp chopped garlic, 2 tsp schezwan sauce, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1 bowl noodles and 1 tsp salt.
- Turn off the gas and move it to a plate.
- Now add chopped spring onion, shredded cheese and mix all the ingredients.
- Take the dough and spread them in a circular shape like puris.
- Take the noodle mixture and keep them in the centre of the puri.
- Now roll the puris and stick the ends using water.
- Take a kadai and heat oil enough for deep frying.
- Deep fry the rolls one by one.
- Once done, transfer them to a plate and drain the extra oil using tissue paper.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.