Are you a fan of one meal dishes which have a lot of flavours? The expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Shakshuka. This is a popular Middle Eastern and North African dish which is full of vitamin A. For those who love spicy food, this is an ideal meal for them. The dish is a hearty mix of eggs, tomato and pepper sauce. Are you hungry after reading the description? Without wasting time, lets make it!
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 – 50 mins
- 1 small bowl tomato puree
- 1 small bowl green capsicum
- 1 egg
- 1 small bowl red capsicum
- 1 medium bowl paneer
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 small bowl diced onion
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 and 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 small bowl of diced onion, 1 tbsp garlic, medium bowl of chopped green and red capsicum, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1/2 bowl tomato puree.
- Add salt, 1 tablespoon garam masala,1 tsp red chilli flakes, 1 tsp black salt, 1 and 1/2 tsp sugar.
- Add some water and cover the pan with a lid.
- Let it cook on steam for 5 minutes.
- Add medium bowl paneer and 1 egg yolk.
- Cover it with the lid again and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Once done, you can serve it with cheese and bread.
So when are you planning to try this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.