Most of the Maharashtrians love seafood especially the ones who belong to the coastal region. Today we have got a special recipe in the store for you. Our guest chef Neelima Tai prepares the Portuguese delicacy Reshad Masala. It’s basically made with Bangda fish and spicy masala.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 medium-size Bangda fish
- 3 tsp vinegar
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 red dry chili
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 pieces ginger 1 inch each
- 6 garlic
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Sprinkle 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp turmeric powder on the fish and keep it aside for marination for 20 minutes.
- Next, take a bowl and add 4 dry red chilies, half chopped onion, 6 garlic cloves, 3 ginger pieces 1 inch each, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp salt, and 3 tsp vinegar.
- Now mix all the ingredients and make a Vatan.
- Next, stuff the masala in the fish.
- Shallow fry the fish on a frying pan and serve it hot.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.