Are you someone who can never get bored of sandwiches? You cannot say no to it for any meal – be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner? Today, the expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye shows us the lip-smacking recipe of Potato Tawa Sandwich. Interesting isn’t it? Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 – 40 mins
- 1 medium bowl boiled and shredded potato
- 1 medium bowl rawa
- 1 small bowl chopped capsicum
- Half bowl curd
- 1 tbsp chopped Onion
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp red chilly powder
- Take a container and add 1 bowl rawa and half bowl curd.
- Add salt, 1 tsp baking powder, mix it and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Add water in the mix.
To make the stuffing
- Take a container and add 1 medium bowl shredded potato, 1/2 bowl chopped green capsicum and 1 tbsp chopped onion.
- Add 1/2 tbsp garam masala, 1 tbsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp chat masala and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and make small balls.
- Next, take a frying pan and heat oil on it.
- Add curd and rava batter on the pan and spread it.
- Add the stuffing balls on it.
- Cover it with the batter.
- To cook the sandwich from both the sides, cover the pan with a lid.
- Flip the sandwich upside down.
- Once the sandwich turns golden brown, your dish is ready to serve.
So when are you planning to try this recipe in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.