Potato Rosti is a Swiss dish which mainly consists of potatoes. This is a popular breakfast dish that can also be accompanied with fried eggs or salads. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye showing us the recipe of Potato Cheese Rosti.
Watch this recipe below:
- 2 tsp gram flour
- 1 medium bowl shredded potato
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- 2 tsp Wheat flour
- 1 tbsp shredded paneer
- 1 tbsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp diced green chillies
- 1 tsp coriander seeds-cumin powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt, to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 medium bowl shredded potato, 2 tsp gram flour, 1 tbsp shredded cheese, 2 tsp wheat flour, 1 tbsp shredded cheese, 1 tbsp chopped capsicum, 2 tsp coriander, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tsp diced green chillies, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds- cumin powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Take a frying pan and add butter in it.
- Now, spread the filling on the pan and fry it from both sides.
- Once it turns golden brown move it to a dish and garnish with cheese and coriander.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.