Have you ever thought of having a normal chapati in the form of a different snack? No, we are not talking about Frankie. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Poli Samosa. You can try this recipe whenever you have extra chapati’s left and you wish to surprise your family with a tasty snack.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 chapatis
- 1 bowl shredded potatoes
- 1 bowl shredded paneer
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 and ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take a bowl and add 1 bowl shredded potatoes, 2 tbsp paneer, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder.
- Next add 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt.
- Mix all the ingredientswell.
- Take a chapati and dived it into two parts.
- Make a triangle cone of the chapati and put the stuffing into it.
- Use a toothpick to hold the samosa in shape.
- Take a frying pan and add butter on it.
- Shallow fry the samosa on it.
You can serve this recipe with red and green chutney or with tomato ketchup.
So when are you planning to try it? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.