Imagine an evening when it raining outside and you are enjoying a piping hot coffee, tea or hot chocolate with your loved ones. Do you find something missing here? Yes we know it’s hot and crispy pakodas. Today the guest chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us a recipe of Pohe Palak Wade that fits the bill. Made with flattened rice (Pohe) and Indian spices this dish has a slightly spicy flavour.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup pohe soaked
- 1 cup Boiled and shredded potato
- 1 cup Spinach
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup Pohe, 1 cup chopped spinach, 1 cup boiled and shredded potato, 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp asafoetida, 1 tsp amchur powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Next add 2 tbsp gram flour, 2 tsp coriander and mix it.
- Apply oil on your hands and take a small portion of the batter to make balls.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Add the balls in the oil and wait till it turns golden brown.
- Once done, drain the excess oil and serve them with green chutney or tomato sauce.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.