Craving for an evening snack that will satisfy your hunger without making you feel too full? Worry not, the chef from Aamhi Saare Khavayye has the perfect recipe that will satisfy hunger along with being healthy! Whenever your friends are going to drop in next, why don’t you try making Pickled Veg Snack? Wondering how to do that?
Watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 45-60 mins
- Chopped onion
- Pickled vegetables (Carrot, Beat and Onion sliced and soaked in vinegar with sugar and salt)
- Boiled chickpeas(White)
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Sesame paste
- Chopped ginger
- Dhania powder
- Jeera powder
- Green chillies
- Red chilly powder
- Moong soaked in water and crushed
- To make the humus paste, add boiled chickpeas to the mixer with garlic, sesame paste, lemon juice, salt, red chilli powder, olive oil and water.
- Next, add chopped onion, garlic, ginger, dhania powder, green chillies as per taste, jeera powder, salt and coriander to the moong batter and mix it.
- Make falafel out of the mixture and deep fry it in oil.
- Take the chapati and spread the humus on half chapati.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, coriander and sweet chilly sauce on the spread.
- Add the pickled veggies and falafel in it.
- Wrap the spread and veggies with the other half portion of the chapati.
- Add olive oil to the frying pan and fry the chapati on both the sides.
- Cut the chapati into even pieces and serve it.
So when are you trying this delicious snack? Let us the response to this from your family and friends in the comments below!
Meanwhile, you can watch the new web series Poison starring Arbaaz Khan and Riya Sen.