Are you a Pasta lover? Then you will relate to this thought of having Pasta in every meal. Though it sounds impossible but we would like to tell you that our guest chef Vaishali has made it possible. Today she presents the recipe of Past bhaji which can be served alone or with bread. Made in four simple steps, you can call it as the Indianised version of Pasta with the spices and herbs.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Half bowl boiled pasta
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp green peas
- 1 boiled and mashed potato
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Coriander for garnishing
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a kadai and heat 2 tsp oil in it.
- Now add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 cup tomato puree and let it cook for a minute.
- Next, add half bowl boiled macaroni pasta, 1 boiled and mashed potato, 1 tbsp green peas and salt to taste.
- Lastly, add coriander and serve it in a dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.