Gulgule is popularly known as a north Indian dessert dish that you can relish after a heavy meal. But as they say, India is a country where the language changes every 15 to 20 kilometres and so does the food. With that said, our guest chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Paneer Potato Gulgule which is not a dessert but a tidbit snack. With some chat masala and green chutney, you can enjoy this snack in the monsoon season with your friends and family.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 2 tbsp boiled and shredded potato
- 2 tbsp shredded paneer
- 1 tbsp shredded carrot
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp refined wheat flour
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp rawa
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 2 tbsp refined wheat flour, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin powder, 2 tsp ghee and 1 cup milk.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough.
- Take another bowl and add 2 tbsp boiled shredded potato, 2 tbsps shredded paneer, 1 tbsps shredded carrot, 1 tbsp coriander, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp chat masala, 1 tsp salt and mix all the ingredients.
- Now make balls from the mixture.
- Next, take a small portion from the flour dough and make puri’s.
- Add the paneer potato mix ball in the puri and cover it using milk.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Deep fry the gulgules in the oil and wait till it turns golden brown.
- Once done, move it to plate and drain the excess oil. Your paneer potato gulgule are ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.