Starting your day with a stack of thick fluffy pancakes can lift up your mood like nothing else. This popular breakfast dish is truly a gastronomical delight. They say that pancakes get its fluffy texture from the eggs, but today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us how to make the perfect pancakes without eggs. Surely one pancake is never enough for those hunger pangs that is why we bring you the recipe of delicious Pancake Sandwich with chocolate ganache.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 tbsp chocolate ganache
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 small bowl refined wheat flour
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp condensed milk
- sprinkles for garnishing
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp dry fruit powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp condensed milk, 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix them nicely.
- Take another bowl and add 1 small bowl refined wheat flour, 2 tbsp powdered sugar, 1 tsp baking powder and mix it nicely.
- Now add the dry mix in the mix with 1 tbsp milk.
- Take a frying pan and add the batter in a circular shape.
- Fry it from both the sides and move it to a plate.
- Similarly, make more pancakes and remember to brush the frying pan with oil.
- Next, take a small bowl and add 2 tbsp chocolate ganache and 1 tbsp dry fruit powder.
- Add chocolate ganache on the pancake.
- Lastly, add another pancake on the top and garnish it with sprinkles.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.