These days whenever a guest or a family member comes home, we offer them water but in south India, people serve a juice named Panakam which is made from Jaggery. Today the expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Panakam.
Watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 15-20 mins
- 5 to 6 ice cubes
- 4 tbsp jaggery powder
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 5 to 6 tulsi leaves
- Take a mixer jar and add 4 tbsp jaggery powder, 5 to 6 ice cubes.
- Add 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and 1/2 tsp black salt.
- Add lemon juice and one glass of water in it.
- Turn on the mixer and make juice.
- Move the juice into a serving glass.
- Add some Tulsi leaves on the top.
- And decorate the glass with a lemon slice.
Let us know how was your experience in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.