While Sunday might be a family day, but, you can’t deny the burden it is to cook something special for your loved ones. Especially, when it is a bigger family, keeping in mind everyone’s likes and dislikes can be hard. So, help you through your dilemma about the oncoming Sunday, Aamhi Saare Khavayye has a special chicken dish for you. You won’t have fret to behind Oriental Basil Chicken as it is easy-to-make and tastes heavenly. Check the recipe below.
Watch the episode below:
Cooking time: 40 mins
- 1/4 bowl chopped green, red and yellow capsicum
- 3-4 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 bowl boneless chicken
- 4-6 chopped basil leaves
- 2-3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon each chopped ginger and garlic
- chilli, as per taste
- salt, as per taste
- Mix 3-4 teaspoons of oyster sauce, 2 teaspoons of soya sauce and 2-3 teaspoons of brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add 2-3 drops of water in the above mixture for the sugar to melt.
- Heat up oil in the pan, then, add red chillies, 1 teaspoon each of chopped ginger and garlic. Stir them well.
- Add 1 bowl of chopped boneless chicken, 1/4 bowl of chopped green, red and yellow capsicum. Keep stirring this mixture.
- Add sauce mixture that you have initially made along with salt as per taste.
- Add chopped basil leaves as per taste. As soon as you add this, stir the chicken once and take it out in a bowl.
Your oriental basil chicken is ready.
If you have enjoyed making this, then, let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
For more entertainment, check out Zing Zing Zingaat streaming free on ZEE5.