Do you love oranges? If you are a fan of the fruit and flavour, we are sure, you might have tried orange barfi or ice cream. But have you ever tried Orange Puri? Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Orange Puri. Without much ado, let’s get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 glass orange juice
- 1 bowl wheat flour
- 1 tbsp mango pulp
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- Take a bowl and add 1 glass orange juice.
- Add 2 tbsp powdered sugar.
- Add 1 tbsp mango pulp
- Add 1 bowl wheat flour and make a dough.
- Now make small puri’s.
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
- Deep fry the puris.
- Serve these puris with garlic chutney
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.