What is the first recipe that comes to your mind when you think of a quick snack? Noodles right? The fact that they are easy to make and quicker than anything else makes it our most favourite snack. But would you like to make this more interesting and tasty? Well then worry not because our guest Snehal Parab is showing us the recipe of Noodles Crispy Balls with a Chinese twist that makes it more crunchy and delicious.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium bowl boiled noodles
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 tsp fried gram flour
- 1 cup dry noodles
- 2 tsp cheese
- 2 tsp refined wheat flour
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp seasoning masala
- 1 tsp green chilli and coriander paste
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 medium bowl boiled noodles, 1 tbsp bread crumbs, 1 tsp fried gram flour, 2 tsp cornflour, 1 tsp green chilli paste, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp seasoning masala, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp cheese and mix it nicely.
- Now make balls out of the mixture.
- Take another bowl to make refined flour paste using 2 tsp flour and 1 tsp water.
- Next, dip the balls in the refined flour paste and roll them in dry crushed noodles.
- Once done deep fry them in oil and drain the excess oil using tissue.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.