Matar Korma is a popular dish that most of us order when we go to a restaurants and you don’t want to go wrong. But for those who aspiring chefs who wish to try this recipe at home, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khvayye showing us the recipe of Mutter Korma. Without wasting much time lets take a look.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 mins
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 bowl green peas
- 1 bowl tomato puree
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dhania powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take a frying pan and heat ghee in it.
- Add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 tsp ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
- Next add 1 tbsp chopped onion, 1 bowl green peas and keep a lid on the pan and let it cook on steam for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 tsp garam masala.
- Next, add 1 bowl tomato puree and salt.
- Keep a lid on the pan and let it cook on steam.
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it with tandoori roti or kulcha.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.