When the entire family is at home on a Sunday, preparing a dish according to everyone’s likes and dislikes is hard. Especially, if some of them love spicy food and the remaining others can’t get enough of sweets. In this case, what do you do? Aamhi Saare Khavayye shows us easy to make Mutter Kachori which can be eaten with sweet and spicy sides. Check out!
Watch the full episode below:
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bowl boiled and crushed green peas
- 1 bowl chopped coriander
- 1/2 bowl maida
- 2-3 teaspoons oil
- 2-3 teaspoons ginger garlic and chilli paste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon dhana powder
- salt, as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera (cumin)
- chilli powder as per taste
- Put one bowl of oil in the pan. Add 1/2 teaspoon jeera along with 1 teaspoon ginger garlic and chilli paste. Stir this mixture.
- This is followed by adding 1 bowl boiled and crushed green peas. Sprinkle this mixture with 1/2 teaspoon garam masala and chilli powder as per taste. Go on to adding 1 bowl of chopped coriander and stir this mixture.
- After this cools down, add salt. (Optional step: squeeze lemon and add sugar, as per taste)
- In a separate bowl, take 1/2 bowl of maida, 1/ 2 teaspoon salt and baking soda. Add 1 teaspoon of ghee and 1 cup water and knead a dough.
- Make balls out of this dough and roll it. Add the stuffing in this flatten and rolled dough.
- Finally, you have to fry them. You could have it with curd or a pickle.
What are your thoughts on this easy to make recipe? Let us know in the comments below.
Meanwhile, as you prepare this dish, check out the superhit Marathi TV show Swarajyarakshak Sambhaji streaming free on ZEE5.