A of people these days prefer having tikkas and kebabs over deep fried items when it comes to starters. Well, if you too are amongst them, we have a perfect recipe for you. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Murg Patiala Kebab.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 1 bowl boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp fried gram flour
- 1 medium bowl chakka (hung curd)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp red chilli paste
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp diced green chilly
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add boneless chicken, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp red chilli paste, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp salt and mix it nicely.
- Keep it aside for margination.
- Take a frying pan and add 1 tsp oil, 2 tbsp chopped onion and fry it till the onion turns brown.
- Now take another bowl and add medium bowl chakka, 1 tsp black salt, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp red chilli paste, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp diced green chilli, 1 tsp chaat masala, 1 tsp mustard oil, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp Kasuri methi.
- Now add the fried onion and 1 tbsp fried gram flour in the chakka mixture and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Next, add the marinated chicken pieces in the mixture and let them rest.
- Once done, take the chicken pieces and put them on the barbeque sticks.
- Take a grill pan and place the barbeque sticks on the pan.
- Cook kebabs from both the sides and serve them with green chutney.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.