Paratha is a popular breakfast dish from Punjab which is healthy, tasty and easy to prepare. Those bachelors who stay away from their parents love this recipe because its a wholesome dish that is fulfilling and nutritious. You can make these with the stuffing of any vegetable of your choice. Today our guest chef is showing us the recipe of Mix Dal Paratha which doubles its nutritious value making it an even healthier snack to start our day with.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup whole wheat flour dough
- 1 cup mix dal mashed (tur dal, masoor dal, chana dal and moong dal)
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a frying pan and add 2 tsp oil, 1 tsp ginger garlic chilli paste, 2 tsp chopped onion, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp chat masala, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin powder and 1 cup mashed dal.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and let it cool down.
- Once done, add 2 tsp chopped coriander in the stuffing.
- Next, take a small proportion of the wheat flour dough and spread it like a roti.
- Add the stuffing in the centre and seal it from all the sides as shown in the video.
- Now gently spread the dough and make a paratha (make sure that you don’t apply too much pressure or else the stuffing will come out).
- Take another frying pan and 1 tsp ghee.
- Fry the paratha from both the sides and serve it with sweet curd.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.