Who doesn’t like fries. But could you think of fries without potato? If you can’t we have something interesting to share. Well, we have the recipe of Mexican Sweet Potato Fries. In India, sweet potato is also referred to as Ratalu. Of late, it has gained popularity thanks to the health benefits it offers. Without wasting much time let’s take a look at this recipe.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 35 to 40 mins
- 1 bowl nacho chips
- 5 to 6 boiled baby corn
- 1/2 bowl boiled rajma
- 1 bowl sweet potato slices
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 to 6 slices of spring onion
- 1 medium bowl chopped coloured peppers
- 1 cup fresh oregano
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 small bowl corn
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 cup diced green chillies
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Take a kadai and heat oil in it.
- Fry the sweet potato slices in the oil till it gets golden brown.
- Move it to a bowl and soak the extra oil using tissue papers.
- Add 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt in the fries.
- Now toss the fries in the bowl and add 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Take a plate and move the fries to it.
- Add 5 to 6 slices of spring onions, 5 to 6 boiled baby corns, small bowl corn, 1 tbsp boiled rajma.
- Add the tomato salsa on the fries.
- Add 1 cup coloured peppers, 1 tsp diced green chilly.
- Sprinkle some fresh oregano, cheddar cheese and feta cheese on the fries.
- Bake it for 10 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Lastly, garnish it with nacho chips.
You can try these with ketchup or a salsa sauce.
So when are you planning to try it? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.