Summer is here and because of the heat, we often end up getting dehydrated. People often carry water bottles but this does not suffice as we constantly feel thirsty and the body needs more liquids with nutrients. Today we have a cool recipe that will literally cool you and help you to beat the heat. Aamhi Saare Khavayye brings you the recipe of Melon Summer Cooler. Check the recipe below:
Watch the recipe below:
Cooking time: 10-15 mins
- Mint Leaf
- Lemon Juice
- Black Salt
- Lemon Soda
- Take a bowl and add 3 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoon lemon juice, a pinch of black salt and 1 cup cold water.
- Take a glass and add melon cubes inside the serving glass.
- Add cucumber slices.
- Add the mix of lemon juice.
- Top it with 3 to 4 mint leaves.
- Add ice cubes and lemon soda to fill up the glass.
- Cut the lemon slices and decorate the glass and the juice is ready to serve.
When are you going to try it? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out Kanala Khada streaming free on ZEE5.