Matka Kulfi, amongst the other desserts, keeps us salivating especially during Eid. Just to get the taste of this authentic Kulfi, we have gone post-dinner to those specific spots which serve this dish. So, what if we told you Aamhi Saare Khavayye teaches to make this same dish at home? This will be a double treat as you enjoy the dessert in your comfort zone.
Watch the recipe of Matka Kulfi below:
Before you start salivating more, check out the details below.
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 litre milk
- 2-3 Chikoo pulp
- Crushed Kaju chikki
- 4-5 teaspoons condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon chopped badam
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamon powder
- Kesar dipped in milk
- Heat up 1 litre of milk in a pan, sprinkle it with 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder and Kesar. Keep boiling the milk, until it reduces.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of corn flour and add a bit of water in it. Stir this paste and add it to the boiling milk. This will thicken the milk.
- Add 4 teaspoons of sugar and dissolve it in the milk. Then, take it in a bowl and cool the mixture in the refrigerator.
- After it’s cooled, take it out and add 1 teaspoon of crushed Kaju chikki (for the crunch), 1 teaspoon of chopped nuts and 4-5 teaspoons of condensed milk.
- In the above mixture, add the chikoo pulp. Finally, to set the kulfi, add the mixture in the mould and refrigerate it.
So when are you making this matka kulfi? Try is and let us know how it turned out in the comments below!
Meanwhile, for more entertainment, check out the comedy chat show, Chala Hawa Yeu Dya streaming free on ZEE5.