We love experimenting with food especially when it comes to desserts. During a lot of Maharashtrian festivals, one item which is a constant is basundi. Today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Matar Basundi Bites. Without wasting much time, let’s get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 4 hrs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tbsp green peas puree
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Take a kadai and add 2 cups milk, 1 cup water and let it boil.
- Add 1 cup condensed milk, and 2 tbsp green peas puree.
- Next, add 1 tsp cardamom powder and 1 tsp agar agar powder.
- Let it cool down mixture cool down.
- Once done, pour it in the mould tray and keep it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
Once the bites are set, take them out and serve them.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.