It is the seaosn of King of fruits. Mango lovers make sure they have the fruit in various forms right from aamras to mango curries to make sure the make the most of this fruit. Today, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Mango Cheese Roll. So, without much ado, take a look at this recipe now.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 4 mango slices
- 2 tbsp shredded paneer
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- Dry fruits
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Take a container and add 2 tbsp shredded paneer and 2 tbsp cheese.
- Add 1 tbsp powdered sugar, 1tsp cardamom powder and dry fruits.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Take a silver foil and keep mango slices on it
- Spread the stuffing on the mango slices.
- Roll the Mango slices and pack it from all the sides.
- Keep it in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take out the roll and cut it into even pieces.
- Garnish it with dry fruits and serve.
So when are you planning to try this recipe in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.