Any meal is incomplete without a dessert, and as a foodie, we would never leave a chance to enjoy them coming our way. If you enjoy fruit based ones, you are in for a treat as today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us the recipe of Mango Caramel Delight which is a delightful and refreshing. Without taking much time lets get started.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 3 – 4 fruit cake slices
- Whipped cream
- 4 mango slices
- 2 tbsp mixed fruit juice
- 1 tbsp mango crush
- 4 wafers biscuits
- 1 peeled mango
- Medium bowl of condensed milk
- Medium bowl of fresh cream
- 2 tsp caramel sauce
- Colourful sugar balls for garnishing
- Take a bowl and add 1 medium bowl fresh cream, 3 tsp mango crush, medium bowl condensed milk and mix it nicely.
- Take the fruit cake and cut it into small pieces.
- Now take a fancy glass or a bowl and add fruit cake pieces, 1 tbsp mixed fruit juice, 1 tbsp small mango pieces, 2 tsp caramel sauce, 1 tbsp fresh cream mixture and top it with whipped cream.
- Next, cut the wafer biscuits and place them besides the whipped cream.
- Take the peeled mango and cut it into slices and decorate them in the glass.
- Add 1 tsp mango crush on the top and sprinkle some colourful sugar balls.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.