If there is no dessert, your meal isn’t complete. Be it a kid or an adult, everyone loves desserts and the recipe that we are going to show you today is something you can thank us for later. No points for guessing as you have already read it in the title. Let us learn how to make Khawa Fruit Balls With Creamy Custard with our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 2 slices fruit bread
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp cold milk
- 1 cup trutti frutti
- 1 scoop ice cream
- 2 tbsp fried khawa
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 ½ custard powder
- 2 tsp fruit syrup
- 2 cherries
- 1 cup chopped kiwi
- 1 cup cashew and almond
- 1 tbsp cashew and almond powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Take a frying pan and add 1 cup milk and 1 tsp sugar.
- Take another bowl and add 1 and 1/2 tbsp custard powder, 2 tsp cold milk and make a paste.
- Now add the custard powder paste in the boiled milk.
- Move the custard to a bowl and keep it in the refrigerator.
- To make khawa fruit balls, take 2 tbsp fried khawa in a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp cardamom powder, 2 slices of fruit bread and mash all the ingredients.
- Make small puri’s of it and add chopped apple and kiwi.
- Cover the puri and make a ball.
- Similarly, make more balls.
- Now take a juice glass and decorate it with fruit syrup.
- Next, make three layers of fruit ball, tooty frooty, chopped kiwi, chopped apple, custard mix, cashew and almond powder.
- Lastly, add dry fruit powder, custard and cherry on the top.
- Also, sprinkle some more trutti frutti, cashews and almonds for garnishing.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.