With the goodness of vegetables like green peas, carrot, beans and cauliflower, Kesari Navratna Korma is a Mughlai dish that you can make to impress your loved ones or on any special occasion or festival. Without wasting much time, let’s take a look at the recipe shown by our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 45 mins
- Boiled and chopped potato, corn, green peas, carrot, beans, cauliflower.
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 cup cashew paste
- 5 to 6 slices green capsicum
- 1 small bowl makhana
- Fried dry-fruits
- 4 to 5 paneer cubes
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp saffron mixed with milk
- 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi
- 1 tsp sugar
- Khada garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp diced green chilli
- Salt to taste
- Take frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Add 1 tsp green chilli, 1 cup onion paste, 1 cup cashew paste, 1 tsp garam masala powder, 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste, 2 tsp saffron milk, 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi, add boiled vegetables in the pan.
- Next, add 1 tsp sugar, 1 small bowl of makhana, 1 tsp black pepper powder, khada garam masala and mix the ingredients.
- Add 5 to 6 slices of green capsicum, 4 to 5 paneer cubes and fried dry fruits.
- Turn off the gas and add salt to taste.
- Garnish it with fresh cream and your recipe is ready to serve.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.