Pickle is a word that immediately activates our taste buds, especially when it comes to raw mango pickle. If you wish to try this sour and spicy recipe at home then get ready because today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayee is showing us the recipe of Kerala Style Mango Pickle.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 25 t0 30 mins
- 8 green chillies
- 1 medium bowl chopped raw mango
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 10 to 12 curry leaves
- 4 to 5 cloves
- 6 peeled garlic
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1 tsp Methi seeds powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp salt
- Take a bowl and add 1 medium bowl chopped raw mango, 3 tsp red chilli powder, 3 tsp salt, 1 tbsp jaggery and mix it nicely.
- Take 7 to 8 green chillies and cut into half and put it in the raw mango mix.
- To make a tadka, take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
- Now add 6 peeled garlic, 4 to 5 cloves, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 10 to 12 curry leaves, 1 tsp methi seeds powder, 1 tsp asafoetida, 1 tsp turmeric powder and 2 tsp red chilly powder.
- Wait till the tadka comes down to room temperature.
- Next, add 1 tsp vinegar and tadka to the raw mango mix.
- Mix the ingredients nicely and move it to a pickle jar.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.