Does it happen to you that whenever you hear the name of a vegetable or a dish, you instantly feel its flavour? If yes then we must say you are one of us. Speaking of flavours, Karla is known for its bitter taste and many chefs try to reduce the bitterness by adding other flavours to it. But today our guest chef Meenal prepares the recipe of Karlyache Fingers which will make you fall in love with the bitterness of this vegetable.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 8 bitter gourd slices
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl and add 7 to 8 slices of bitter gourd, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and salt to taste.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 10 minutes for marination
- Take 1 cup rice four in a plate and mix 2 tsp red chilli powder and 1 tsp salt in it.
- Now dip the marinated bitter gourd slices in the rice flour.
- Take a frying pan and heat 1 tbsp oil.
- Next, shallow fry the bitter gourd fingers.
- Once done, transfer the slices to a serving dish.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.