Coconut Barfi which is popularly known as Naralachya Vadya is a Maharashtrian dessert that is made with coconut, jaggery and powdered sugar. Today our guest chef Rekha tai gives this traditional dish a tangy twist with the flavour of raw mango called as Kairi Potato Vadi. To enjoy these sweet and tangy wadi’s watch the recipe below.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp potato boiled and shredded
- Grated dry coconut
- 1 tbsp raw mango pulp
- 1 tsp dry fruit
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Take a frying pan and add 2 tsp ghee, 2 tbsp boiled and shredded potato, 1 tbsp shredded coconut, 1 tbsp raw mango pulp, 1 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp powdered sugar and 1 tsp cardamom powder.
- Now take a plate and grease it with ghee.
- Once the mixture of potato and coconut becomes thick, transfer it to the plate and spread it.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp dry coconut and dry fruits.
- Let it set for some time.
- Once done, make wadis and serve it.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.