Black Plum aka Jamun is a good source of Iron, Potassium and Vitamin C and D. It is also used in Ayurveda for the treatment of diabetes Keeping this in mind, our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khavayye is showing us two recipes of Jamun Smoothie and Jamun Cooler.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 10 mins each
- 1 tbsp curd
- 2 pineapple and cherry sticks
- 12 Black plum with seeds removed
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tbsp basil seeds soaked in water
- 1 tsp sugar-free powder
- 3 mint leaves
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp black salt
- Take a mixer jar and add 3 cubes of ice, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp black salt, 1 tsp chat masala and 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Next add 5 black plums, 1 tsp sugar-free powder and water.
- Now turn on the mixer till all the ingredients are nicely mixed.
- Once done, serve it in a juice glass and garnish it with mint leaves and lemon slice.
- Take a mixer container and add 5 to 6 black plums, 1 tbsp powdered sugar, 1 tsp honey, 1 tbsp curd and 3 cubes of ice.
- Now mix all the ingredients.
- Before pouring the smoothie into the juice glass add 1 tbsp basil seeds in it.
- Lastly, add the smoothie in the glass and garnish it with pineapple and cherry sticks.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.