Which is the first food item that comes to your mind when you hear the word monsoon? bhajis right. Well, we exactly know this feeling and that is why today our expert chef of Aamhi Saare Khvayye brings you the recipe of Jackfruit Bhaji. If you have never tried this item before then let us tell you this one is more on the sweeter side and has a moist pulp inside a crispy covering.
Watch this recipe below:
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 cup jackfruit pulp without seeds
- 1 tbsp semolina (Rawa)
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Add the jackfruit pulp in the mixer jar with 1 tbsp water.
- Make a fine paste and move it into a bowl
- Next add 1 tbsp rawa, 1 tsp powdered sugar, 1 tsp salt and mix well.
- Take a kadai and heat oil for deep frying.
- Now add the small portion of the mixture in the oil.
- Once the bhaji’s turn golden brown, transfer them to a dish and drain the extra oil using tissues paper.
So, when are you planning to make this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below.
For more interesting recipes, keep watching Aamhi Saare Khavayye also streaming on ZEE5.